Friday, October 28, 2011

Pet Peeve Special Blog!

Introduction:I wonder why people bother to buy belts in the first place? They don’t even use those fancy strips of leather to hold up their pants. They might as well just not wear pants. I seriously wouldn't mind if they had like one inch down, but some people are testing my patience. I don’t think they know what they are doing. “Hey! You people who think you’re cool! Read this to find out what others think of you!”
Why: This really bothers me-- and others too -- not because I can see your underwear,(though that is partly why) but because they do it on purpose. Like it actually is cool. Well I’m here to tell this to your face. It is so not cool!
How: This is because I encounter many people doing this particular “style”. At least three times a week I spot people with sagging pants
Experience: Once, when I was in fifth grade, one particular person decided to sag their underwear with their pants. But the worse thing was that I had to sit behind that person through a whole assembly. I managed to concentrate on the assembly but still, why would they do such a thing?
Closing: I  wonder when the world will get some more sense? Well, I hope it is soon, because if I see one more person sag their pants, I’m going to go nuts!          

1 comment:

  1. Nice job getting your point across. The closing was amazing!But how do you know they get belts?

    ReplyDelete