Thursday, September 22, 2011

Books

   There are lots of books on Earth.There are tons of genres that people like.I liked to read books ever since I was young.I read picture books,chapter books,novels,and lots of other books.To me,they are my entertainment.
   My favorite book is the Harry Potter series.Since my favorite genre is fantasy,Harry Potter is a good book for me.There are lots of other Harry Potter fans out there.I guess we all like the adventure in the series.Lots of people like the movie better than the book,but I disagree.I think that people should watch the movie first and then read the book.The reason is because when we read,we visualize the characters and events.And then we get all disappointed because it is different than we imagine.So that's it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love Harry Potter too! Which book in the series is your favorite? I like the fourth book the best! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete